02 January, 2010

New Designs for 2010!!




Today was a mammoth day for blogging, but I do infact have some new work to show you all! I also have some new supplies on the way, I'm praying for a delivery on Monday!

Check out these new fun and cute cards which of course can be amended for any occasion. I love them so much that I ve decided that I will be posting one to those of you who were regular LuckyRainbowDesign customers in 2009. Call it my first good deed of 2010!

Feel free to email me at luckyrainbowdesigns@gmail.com for any requests big or small you may have!

Hope you're having a wonderful 2010 so far!! :)xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails