14 March, 2010

Custom Order!




An old friend of mine from Dundalk recently contacted me out of the blue to ask if I would be interested in creating some Thank you cards for her. She and her boyfriend have just built the most beautfiul house in Mayo, so she wanted some cards with her new house on the front. "No problem!" I said and stepped up to the challenge.

I created two types of cards for her and both are different sizes. The cute Lavender card measures 10 by 10 inches while the larger card measures 13.5 by 13.5 inches. I have to say I'm quite pleased with the results, I always get a little nervous when making custome orders just incase it's not what they want!! SHe hasn't decided which one she likes yet, but hopefully I'll get the nod of approval either way!

1 comment :

  1. Cards looked fantastic and service was excellent:-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails