14 July, 2010

Today I heart.....



.....this hilarious cushion! As a girl who on many an occassion has set her alarm clock early in order to go to the gym before work (yes, you read correctly, BEFORE work), only to slam the alarm off and grumpily turn over for a second sleep! I can relate to this cushion! Me and this cushion were made for each other!........although if I bought it I could see the boyf hitting me over the head with it when I give him the never ending, popular and much used excuse of "I don't have time Rob!!!!" or my personal favourite "I'll go tomorrow!"

If like me, you love this cushion you can find it and more fun filled items here in Alexandrafergusons etsy siopa!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails