08 November, 2010

23 Days to NYC....

....and so I selected a few NYC themed Etsy items with excitement!

BrooklynBibShop - how cute (and practical!) are these!
Nestahome - Love, love, love cushions! Thats all!
ScarlettBeautiful2 - I've always hearted the idea of NY and even more so the idea of travelling there! i'm defo buying one of those touristy I heart NY T-shirts!!
The Postage Service - When I was about 10, I collected stamps - Yes I was that cool! I had dreams of coming across a penny black and becoming a millionaire!!
SimpleShapes - I also had notions of living in an NYC loft apartment. I didn't want a house, a mansion or a bungalow - just a modern loft apartment with a skyline view....I still kinda want that!
Racetay

2 comments :

  1. i too was a stamp collector - let us not me (too) amshamed (we were kids after all), hehehe. Lovely picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what I REALLY want when I finally make it to NY is one of those shirts that says (instead of I love New York) "I only like New York as a friend"... maybe I'll have to beg my NY sis for one :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails