09 November, 2010

LuckyRainbow Orders....Where's mine?

To keep myself sane and organised I've created a calander which clearly marks when I am making each order recevied to date. As you can see its a tad hectic and you have to remember on top of all this I have a full time job and I've commenced a part time MA this year! I just love putting pressure on myself!! ha ha!

The bonus of this calender is that you the customer can see where you order is, and when you can expect to recieve it! it also keeps me on my toes and up to date with my work! There is also some room available for more orders if you're thinking of contacting me, and I wanted to let you know that from November 20th - 28th I will be off work to concentrate on everything Etsy for the festive season!


If you require some special Christmas cards, visit the LuckyRainbow Etsy shop (http://www.etsy.com/shop/LuckyRainbowDesigns) or alternatively you can email me by contacting luckyrainbowdesigns@gmail.com

1 comment :

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails