04 January, 2011

New Stats Tool on Blogger

Have you noticed the new Stats option when you log into blogger? I am loving it! I decided to have a play around with it and discovered where all my blog traffic is coming from and amazingly networked blogs, the tool that allows me to automatically publish any new posts I create to my facebook personal and LuckyRainbow fan page is the best tool for bringing traffic to my page!

I always associated my blog readership with the amount of followers I had, and really thought that not that many people were interested in my blog, but hey I continued none the less trying to think of interesting ways to direct and attract more followers. I'm really pleased with the stats I've found for my site and even discovered through the key words that people have actually been looking for me and looking for LuckyRainbowDesigns.....great news! Perhaps there is a brand being established after all!

Check it out guys! It may even surprise you too! :)

4 comments :

  1. Do you use google analytics, is that it? I find it really good, a map showing where all your readers come from, what site they came from and what exactly they looked at!! Love it :) Hope the new year is treating you well :)

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just gave you a 'stylish blogger award' - if you wish to accept it please go to my page to copy and paste etc. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Carrie - You're so nice!! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. the stats tab has been cracking me up... I can't believe how many people have clicked over for my "new jacuzzi" post - only to realize that it's about buying a new toilet... (did you know jacuzzi made toilets? it was news to me)

    of course, none of them stay long :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails