09 January, 2011

Today I heart....

It's been a while since I wrote a 'Today I heart...' post, so I've gathered up some wonderful items from the world of Etsy and beyond that have put a smile on my face or a "wish I thought of that" moment in my head. Enjoy!

First up, this lovely treasury created by Lilabelledesign which she kindly included me in. Its pretty, full of pastel colours and is ready to ditch the winter blues in favour of welcoming spring with big, fat, open arms!


How retro are these mugs? I'm tempted to buy them and add them to my already eclectic kitchen! They're from Lapomme, a french store on Etsy. Each daily cup of tea would make me smile!


This you tube video has me in stiches! Apologies to anyone who is offended by bad language but taking into consideration that I usually have a least one printing dilemma each week, I can relate to this clip!


An fun way to exercise! - Available from Thevintagetreehouse on Etsy!



After my recent trip to New York, I just love this post on the crazy weather they have been experiencing of late! I miss NYC!

Hope you're all having a lazy Sunday! :)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails