01 March, 2011

Today I heart....

.....firstly that the lovely blogger loladee got nominated for the Irish blog awards! Her blog is cute, modern and one of my daily reads! I wish I had her brains to kick start a blog when I was in college!


I do love a nice rainbow and I do love a nice cup of tea.....so why not combine the two! I'm ordering this vintage mug pronto! You can more finds like this here



Lets all get in the mood and paint the town green with some handmade St.Patricks Day cards curtosy of GaloreGalore



The sun is shining in Ireland today and the forecast is for more sunshine this weekend!! Whooo, queue happy dance! I think I might make a few sandcastles this weekend and I'll need me some of these...




They can be found here & here

2 comments :

  1. Awh thank you so much! :) Those buckets and spades are so adorable! xo

    LolaDee
    www.loladee.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails