26 April, 2011

Ode to summer!

Hope you all had a lovely and choc-tastic Easter!!

Time to crack open those summer papers and create some fun, bright colourful cards, all of which will brighten up your day...I hope! Sunshine, butterflies, energetic greens all to lift your day and make you smile!

Shot in my new studio (for now!)....the back garden!! As always, this little number will be available from my etsy store within the next few days! Stop on by and share the love or leave a comment below! :)



Enjoy! :)

1 comment :

  1. oh thank you for your sweet sweet comment on my blog :) you made my day. lovely post! xoxo

    kelseyannesmith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails