09 May, 2011

Berlin

In late March I took a trip to Berlin, an amazing and inspiring city! My plan was to visit a friend of mine who previously lived there for a short time and agreed to meet up with me for a few days over the weekend. One of the best ways to see a city is when you have tour guide who knows the 'in's and out's' of the place and the wonderful Josephine was just that!



I have a love for all things vintage and thrift and this amazing flea market proved to be more than I hoped for! If anything they sold the most amazing second hand, pre-loved furniture. They even had what I like to call an IKEA set up, whereby they took all different types of furniture and set up rooms to show you just how brilliant and inspiring your new room in your new apartment could look! I lusted after it all!


The market also didn't disappoint when looking for the unusual, the different or the just plain wacky!






I also took time out to do all things touristy! Sometimes, nothing makes me happier than strolling around in a new city with my camera and click, click, clicking away!






Ich LIEBE Berlin!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails