28 December, 2011

Thank You!


Before 2011 comes to an end, I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very happy and healthy New Year. I would also like to thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog, read my posts and provide feedback, encouragement and praise for all things LuckyRainbow! 

It's been a very busy 2011 and 2012 will be no different, however when my MA is all wrapped up in September, I'll be able to concentrate on the 2012 Christmas markets, which I'm very excited about!

Hope you have a lovely remaining Christmas holiday (those of you who are still on holidays!!) and a fun filled New Years Eve! I'll toast you all from Paris!

2 comments :

  1. Love the new look blog - I can comment now!
    Happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year to you too hun...i cant tell you how jealous i am that you're going to paris...lucky duck!! enjoy xx

    p.s love the new look of your blog

    ReplyDelete

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails