22 March, 2013

Get movin' to Bloglovin!



Dear wonderful, fabulous readers!

As many of you know by now, Google reader, for whatever reason is on the way out. "Oh, no, what will I do? How will I keep up with all the amazing posts you offer?"

Fear not.

I have a plan.

I have been a little member of Bloglovin for a while now, using it to discover new blogs and create more blog envy and also cas I like how everything is presented ever so neatly. It's blogger reading for grown ups. I've set up my own account now and I'd be ever so grateful if you could pop over and follow along. I would hate to lose any of you lovely folk and if you have a blog yourself, be sure to include the link in the comment section so that I can keep up with you too!

Happy Friday!

1 comment :

  1. I've been following you on Hellocotton, which is closing tomorrow. So now I'm following you with Bloglovin and FB, hope you could return the favor :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails