19 December, 2013

Positive Quotes


With the Christmas holidays almost upon us, today's positive quote is to remind us that there is no place like home. With hundreds of us travelling from all corners to be with our nearest and dearest, its important to enjoy the time spent with family, friends and loved ones. It really is the most wonderful time of year and often it's easy to get caught up in a dizzy spell of present buying, finding the perfect gift, spending too much money and then worrying how you'll get through January until payday.

This year, I'm flying home for Christmas and even though it's only a short 1 hour flight to Dublin from Manchester followed by another hour on a train, it's still exciting to 'go home for Christmas'. It nice to know that family are looking forward to having me home and I'm truly lucky to have over two weeks holidays off work this year. I'm pretty sure this is the longest Christmas break I've ever had. (Except when I was a student perhaps!)

So, no matter where you are for the festivities, enjoy every moment, the big and small ones and I look forward to hearing and reading all about your plans. Do share them in the comment space below!

1 comment :

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails